How To Grow Your Hair OVERNIGHT! 1 Inch In 12 Hours

Want to grow your hair long and fast? Ever wondered if you could grow your hair overnight? You can and in this blog post I’m going to show you exactly how to do that. A real process, with real time results!

What You Will Need…

• 2 Eggs
  • Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Grapeseed Oil
  • Honey (optional)
  • Coconut Oil or Rapeseed Oil
  • Clingfilm (preferred) or Plastic Cap

Before We Get Started…

The first you want to do is take a section of your hair that you’re going to use for a before and after comparison. Wet the hair, stretch it as long as possible and mark off the length of the hair. Once you’ve done this, either put it in a little hairband or twist it so you can identify what section to measure again after you have completed the process.

Step 1

Mix 2 eggs, 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil and 1 tablespoon of honey in a bowl. Whisk it around until the mixture is blended and smooth.

Tip: You can replace the extra virgin olive oil with grapeseed oil or coconut oil.

Step 2:

Evenly apply the mixture to your scalp and hair. Don’t forget to do the middle section and ends of your hair, which often gets left out.

Step 3:

Wrap your hair in clingfilm, or cover it with a plastic cap and leave in for 1 hour.

Step 4:

Remove the clingfilm or cap from your hair and rinse the oil and egg out using luke warm water.

Step 5:

Apply 3 tablespoons of melted coconut oil to your scalp and hair. Again, remember to do the middle section and ends of your hair.

Tip: Rapeseed oil is known to work best with this method. If you can buy this in your area then use this instead of coconut oil

Step 6:

Using your fingertips, massage your scalp for 5-10 minutes. I personally listened to 3 different songs, as that tends to be around the 10 minute mark. This step is very important so do not skin it! Massaging your scalp increase blood flow your scalp, which promotes hair growth.

Step 7:

Wrap your hair in clingfilm or a cap and then leave this in for 8 hours or overnight.

Step 8:

Rinse out the coconut oil using luke warm water.

Tip: This step is optional. If you have thick curly coarse hair or afro hair, you can leave the coconut oil in. If you have caucasian thin hair, you may find the oil to be too greasy and want to wash it out.

Step 9:

Measure the section of your hair you did previously to see your amazing results!!

————————- DEMONSTRATION VIDEO ————————-

How many inches did you grow in 12 hours? Let me know below.
Advertisements

40 Comments on How To Grow Your Hair OVERNIGHT! 1 Inch In 12 Hours

1. Does this really REALLY work. I HAVE to grow ʿ my hair! I got the worst haircut ever !

2. Does it work with cooking oil?

3. will it work if I have asian hair? my hair is shoulder-length and its super thick.

4. my hair is short. my boyfriend wants it long and so do i because i love doing my hair but there is not much that i can do to it because it is short. i want it to grow asap. i am not a very patient person. please help me.

5. Does it work with vegy oil?

6. Question Kid // October 30, 2017 at 3:50 pm // Reply

I’m desperate to grow my hair out again its so short the guy was supposed to cut 2 1\2 inches but he cut 5😭😭

7. Question Kid // October 30, 2017 at 9:45 pm // Reply

Do u have to use coconut oil

8. Question Kid // October 31, 2017 at 2:20 am // Reply

Will it actually work

9. I am nigerian and my two year old air wont grow.. Plz wil dis wor for me.

10. Won’t the scalp get damaged if this is done everyday?

11. Appreleia Bullock // January 10, 2018 at 6:08 am // Reply

Would you recommend 1x/week or 2x/month? I have coarse hair and I’m worried about the protein overload that you mentioned…

12. Alison F McElroy // January 13, 2018 at 12:49 am // Reply

Does it work well with Sisterlocks?

• I personally haven’t seen anyone do it with sister locks, but definitely give it a go and if it works for you do let me know so I can advise anyone that asks in the future 🙂

13. Hi,am Form Nigerian,i Have A Long Hair,but One Is Longer Then The Other,what Can Do To Make It Equal And Longer

• Hair strands grow at different lengths so you can’t make all hair equal. Try this method and if it doesn’t work for you, give the Inversion method a go. Be sure to follow a healthy hair routine as well. No relaxing, perms, heat etc… deep condition ofter and do hot oil treatments

14. I’m vegetarian nd I can’t use eggs. Is there something else I can do for overnight hair growth?

• Hello. I’m not sure about the overnight growth however please do check out the inversion method. Many people have grown 1 inch in just 7 days using this method. It’s popular on YouTube so check it out.

15. will this work on african relaxed hair

16. I’m confused on which oil works best?
    “Chanele Edwards // November 1, 2017 at 9:39 pm // Reply
    No – Rapeseed oil works best, but you can also use black castor oil, argan oil and extra virgin olive oil. Some will work better than others”

The recipe says Grapeseed oil. Rapeseed oil is like the old version of Canola Oil, I believe.

17. Just wanna clarify some things:
    1) Does your hair have to be washed and cleaned before you put the egg on?
    2) I know you said rinse with luke warm water in Step 4. Does that mean no shampoo between applying the mixture & oil?
    3)In the comments did you mean Grapeseed oil or Rapeseed oil? Even though they sound similar they are in fact two different seeds. The latter of which a variant is used to make Canola Oil.
    “Chanele Edwards // November 1, 2017 at 9:39 pm // Reply

• 1) It doesn’t have to but I would advise that you do. A clean scalp is always better for hair growth
      2) You don’t want the water to be too hot otherwise it will cook the egg. If you struggle to get all the egg mask out of your hair then yes you can use a shampoo
      3) Rapeseed oil is known to work best, but you can use other oils if you struggle to find Rapeseed oil in your area like I did. It just may not work as well.

18. If i don’t use shampoo after the egg mask, will my hair smell like eggs?

19. Do you have to use brown eggs?

20. does this work with avocado oil?

21. Taylor Byrd // August 21, 2018 at 6:26 pm // Reply

I mixed bentonite clay, apple cider vinegar, castor oil, coconut oil, honey and water together and applied it to my hair after doing the egg treatment. What im asking is what benefits will this provide for my hair? Is it to much? Is there a such thing as “to much” when it comes to doing treatments on your hair?

What's on your mind?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s